February 6, 2023
Indulge in a hearty plate of Bucatini all'Amatriciana, the classic Roman pasta dish with a spicy twist. The perfectly al dente pasta is coated in DeMassimo's authentic Italian Arrabbiata sauce, made with locally sourced ingredients straight from the heart of Italy. The sauce is bursting with sweet tomatoes and fiery red peppers, elevating each bite with a bold explosion of flavor. You won't be able to resist going back for seconds - and maybe even thirds. Come satisfy your cravings with a taste of Italy in every bite.
This traditional Italian sauce is one of the best known pasta sauces in present day Roman and Italian cuisine.
- 1 lb Bucatini
- 2 tbsp salt
- 1 32oz Jar De Massimo's Authentic Arrabbiata Sauce or any of your favorite De Massimo's Sauces
- 8 oz Gauanciale or Panceta
- 1 Medium Onion
- 2 Colves Chopped Garlic
- 2 tbsp De Massimo's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Place a large pot of water on to boil for the Bucatini. When it boils, add salt and pasta, cook to al dente, and drain.
- In a saucepan, add diced guanciale/panceta and sauté until a light crisp.
- Add chopped garlic and onions and sauté until onion is translucent.
- Add 1 32oz jar of De Massimo's Authentic Arrabbiata Sauce and stir together.
- Add in cooked Bucatini pasta and marry together.
- Plate and serve immediatley! Feel free to add your favorite grated cheese. Buon appetito!