January 29, 2023
Indulge in a classic Spaghetti & Meatballs dish made with the rich and savory DeMassimo's Authentic Italian Pasta Sauce. Every bite of this quintessential Italian recipe will send your taste buds on a thrilling journey. Succulent meatballs drenched in thick and flavorful tomato sauce, nestled on a bed of perfectly cooked spaghetti pasta. One taste of this delicious dish and you'll be begging for more. Experience authentic Italian flavors like never before with DeMassimo's sauce.
Spaghetti and meatballs is the classic go to meal!
- Lb Spaghetti
- 2 tbsp Salt
- 1 32oz De Massimo's Authentic Pasta Sauce or any of your favorite De Massimo's Sauces
- 1 Lb Ground Beef
- 1 Lb Ground Pork
- 1 Beaten Egg
- 1/2 cup Wet Bread Crumbs Add a little water to your breads crumbs to create tackiness.
- 1 cup Parmesan-Romano Cheese Any grated cheese will do.
- 2 cloves Chopped Garlic
- 1 medium Onion
- 2 Tbsp De Massimo's Extra Virgin Olive OIl
- Place a large pot of water on to boil for the spaghetti. When it boils, add salt and pasta, cook to al dente, and drain.
- Over medium heat, pour 32oz jar of De Massimo's Authentic Pasta Sauce into a saucepan. Add spaghetti and mix together. Plate your spaghetti and sprinkle your favorite grated cheese on top (parmesan, romano, cacciocavallo, etc). Buon appetito!
- Mix together ground beef, ground pork, beaten egg, bread crumbs, grated cheese, garlic, onion and De Massimo's Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Roll meat into 2 inch balls making sure they are compact.
- Place meatballs onto a nonstick cookie sheet and bake at 425 degrees for 10 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Add meatballs to spaghetti or serve separately