January 28, 2023
Sizzle up some juicy sausage and sweet bell peppers, then top it off with a generous ladle of DeMassimo's authentic Italian arrabbiata sauce. The fiery kick of the tomatoes, combined with the perfect balance of spices, will leave your taste buds begging for more. Trust us, you won't be able to resist this mouth-watering dish that's sure to satisfy any craving for hearty and spicy Italian fare.
This classic Italian dish is great for dinner or an appetizer!
- 6 links Mild Italian Sausage
- 1 Sliced Green Pepper
- 1 Sliced Red Pepper
- 1 Sliced Yellow/Sweet Onion
- 4 cloves Chopped Garlic
- 1 32oz jar De Massimo's Authentic Arrabbiata Sauce
- 2 tbsp De Massimo's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Begin by flash frying your Italian sausage links in a pan over medium-high heat. Coat your pan with De Massimo's Extra Virgin Olive Oil before-hand.
- Set sausage links in a tin foil pan
- Coat your pan again with De Massimo's Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Sautee sliced green and red pepper, onion, and garlic in the same pan used for the sausage. Sautee for about 5 minutes. Once complete, add this mixture to your tin foil pan.
- Mix in 1 32oz jar of De Massimo's Authentic Arrabbiata Sauce to the tin pan. Mix all ingredients together - Sausage, Peppers, Onions, and Garlic, and the Arrabbiata Sauce.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes! Enjoy!
- For some variation, you can serve as is, in a hoagie bun, or slice the sausage on the bias and plate!