February 8, 2023
Get ready to indulge in the deliciousness of Veal Parmigiana made with DeMassimo's Authentic Italian Pasta Sauce! Tender veal cutlets, coated in crispy breadcrumbs and smothered in rich and savory DeMassimos authentic Italian pasta sauce, topped with gooey melted mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. The flavors of fresh garlic, basil, and other authentic Italian herbs and spices in the sauce will transport your taste buds to the heart of Italy. Every bite is a heavenly experience, leaving you wanting more. Serve it over a bed of spaghetti or your favorite pasta and watch as your taste buds dance with joy!
Our go to dinner recipe when wanting to impress!
- 1 lb Sliced Veal Scaloppini
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Cups Italian Bread Crumbs
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 32oz Jar De Massimo's Pasta Sauce
- 3 tbsp De Massimo's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cups Grated Parmesan Cheese
- In a separate bowl, begin by beating 2 eggs to create your egg wash.
- Have three separate bowls for egg wash, flour, and Italian bread crumbs
- Take each veal scaloppini slice, and coat with flour, dip both sides in eggs wash, and coat both sides with Italian bread crumbs.
- Heat pan at medium heat and coat with 3 tbsp. of De Massimo's EVOO.
- Add breaded veal slices to pan and fry for 2 minutes on each side. Make sure not to over cook the veal!
- Heat 1 32oz jar of your favorite De Massimo's Authentic Pasta Sauces and and one ladle of sauce onto each veal slice.
- Top with parmigiana and mozzarella cheese and bake at 400 degrees for 3-4 minutes! Serve with your favorite pasta and enjoy!